The Wheelers have officially celebrated their six month anniversary. We celebrated by going to one of our favorite restaurants and to a movie, nothing to big, we are saving that for our one year. Oh, we also were a little embarrassed by Brother David, Sunday in Church. It was not so bad it was actually funny. Meagan sat with us, which was a joy, well she leaned over to tell me that he was going to say something about being married for 6 months before my face got to red but, she was to late. I do have to say that the last six months have been such a blessing. Each day I seem to grow, more and more in love with my wonderful husband. I am sure the way I feel now for my love will be completely different in six months. Deeper? Stronger? It does not matter we are enjoying every bit of life together.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment