Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Pictures, Finally

Sorry, it has taken so long to get some Christmas pictures up and going. I never really thought about it but, a digital camera is so much easier to use than those one time disposable cameras.
I am really hoping that my handsome, very loving, sweet, husband will get me one for my b-day that is coming up in about 4 weeks wink. wink.
We finally got our kitchen table up, it looks beautiful. Stephen had a time with putting it together piece by piece, I tried to help as much as I could but, the table is so heavy. For Christmas Eve we really didn't do a whole lot, I had to work until 2 which was crappy since I had a million and one things to do. We spent some time with Stephens brother and sister-in law, also with the cutest kid ever our sweet nephew Carson. Finally when all that was over with we went home to get started on preparing Christmas day lunch. I think we prepared and cooked until mid-night. Thank God for cell phones, my mother is so wonderful and patient, I think I called her a good 20 time Christmas Eve asking how do you this and that. Oh! Turkeys are nasty. I was not really aware that you had to stick your hand in its behind and pull out a turkey neck. Why do they put a turkey neck with the turkey? Do people actually eat it? Also a liver looking thing, along with a bag of yuck. (I used tongs instead) It was new experience to me, Stephen had a ball with it he laughed and laughed about it, only because he wasn't the one who had to clean the bird.









Christmas Day morning was so much fun we got up at 5: 45 opened all the present we got each other. Then Stephen made us omelets they were sooooo good. After breakfast it was off to cooking again, I do have to stop and brag for a moment MY wonderful husband stood by me all day long asking "what can I do", he even cooked a little, so I could go sit down for a bit. We ate about 1:30 it was so weird not to be with my family on Christmas day but, I guess that is how it is when you live 2 hours way. Next year we will spend Christmas with my parents which will be awesome. Oh, yes we did play a game, just the one I got Stephen for Christmas. I was so very happy that everything went smooth. I'm not to sure that this will be a yearly thing but, it was fun while it lasted.

I got a beautiful jewelery box.


He was proud of his gun cleaning kit.



I didn't really wrap this one



He is a Manly Man.


No I did not get a gingerbread house.

I got a massage which will be used this Saturday.
I also got some Dolche and Gabbana Light Blue perfume that stuff smells amazing.


CLUE!!!















0 comments: