Stephen and I are a aunt and uncle again as of Monday morning at 7:22 am. This is Elijah Gene Wheeler he weighed 8lbs. 10 oz, 20in long when he entered the world. He is the most precious beautiful baby boy I have ever seen, it almost makes you want one of your own. HaHa Sorry, mom and dad not for a few more years. Linsey had to have a C-Section but is doing very well. They get to go home today, I think Carson will be glad, Linsey said he is so confused with everything. He thinks baby Eli will live at the hospital and is having trouble with his mommy not being able to get up and move around. It is going to be interesting to see howCarson does with his new brother.
Everyone is so excited that Elijah is here finally.


Prepped and ready to go.

I think this is so sweet.
He likes to blow bubbles.







1 comments:
Congrats to Lindsey on her precious baby boy! We are so blessed to see God's latest creation! Katie, I know how awesome it is to become an aunt. I know you will just love every minute. My sister had my niece last year. She is just as cute as ever! Just wait until you have your own! SMILE!!! Who knows what that cruise will bring. HA! Love ya, Chrissy
Post a Comment