I retract the previous statement we will not be going to Nassau, Bahamas, St. Thomas or
St. Martin. Rather to Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; St. Thomas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; also
Grand Turk. We are so EXCITED!!! We will leave from Miami which is really cool, Stephen and I have never been there, so it will be a new experience for the both of us. We won't get to stay the night in Miami, we will have fly to and from; before and after we get off the ship. All is well though, I'm sure we will be ready to get back home after being gone for seven days.
St. Martin. Rather to Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; St. Thomas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; also
Grand Turk. We are so EXCITED!!! We will leave from Miami which is really cool, Stephen and I have never been there, so it will be a new experience for the both of us. We won't get to stay the night in Miami, we will have fly to and from; before and after we get off the ship. All is well though, I'm sure we will be ready to get back home after being gone for seven days.
We are so stoked and ready to go right now!!
Oh! The picture below is Coki Beach
in St. Thomas, it looks amazing. I can just imagine that that water being very warm.
GORGEOUS!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment