We bought a couch Saturday YAY!! It didn't take quite as long as I thought it would to agree on a couch we liked. I would have taken a picture of it but, as of last Thursday night we are out of a camera for now. I will try to describe the couch as best I can. It is chocolate brown with blue throw pillows, it's about 12 feet long (sectional) and it does not fit in a 15x 14 living room very well. Saturday night we stayed up after mid-night arranging and rearranging the living room, we finally decided that we would just pull it away from the walls into the middle of the floor, so there is walking room all the way around. I felt so bad for Stephen after the arranging was over, he was so worn out. It is the Cadillac of all couches it cracks me up to look at it. I love the couch so much though, it is very nice to have something new to enjoy together. We also bought a new dinning room table that is going to look fabulous in our kitchen, we get to pick the table up Tuesday night.
I can't wait!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Cadillac Couch
Posted by wonderfuljourney at Monday, December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
CONGRATS ON UR NEW COUCH !LOL YALL 2 LOOK GREAT AND LOVE UR XMAS PICS AND TREE !
Post a Comment