I am freaking out real bad. I think I have lost my ever loving mind. A couple of months ago I suggested to my wonderful husband that it would be fun to invite both of our families
( parents/brothers/sisters) to our house for Christmas dinner, no biggie right? Wrong,
all wrong, instead of my enjoyable, fun family who will not be joining us for this wonderful time of the year, Stephens family will be, ALL OF THEM. I don't know what I am going to do, I have never done this kind of thing. I really wish I had my family here to keep me company. I'm sure we will have a great time, it's just the thing of as soon as we get done eating in know how it is going to go. I am going to be left alone with all the cleaning, my mother-in-law and Stephens grandmother possibly Aunt to play rook or Scrabble or some other silly game in which I care nothing about, all the while Stephen, his father, Grandfather and brother maybe cousins, will be out side throwing football without a care in the world. I really do have wonderful in-laws promise I just get tired sometimes. All that aside, I am super happy that I get to spend Christmas morning with my handsome husband. I'm very eager to get up on Christmas morning together open all the presents we got each other, eat a wonderful light Christmas breakfast before all the chaos starts. Please pray I do not lose my sanity. I have my hands full.
Oh do any of you know of any activities to do as a group besides playing rook?
Thursday, December 18, 2008
I am Freaking Out!!!
Posted by wonderfuljourney at Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
YOU WILL BE FINE!!! You are starting precious memories.
I am so sorry I can't be there. I had to make the decision and I didn't like it. We will only be in Nashville Christmas day. One day only. We have obligations we can't miss. It just doesn't seem like Christmas this year.
We love you very much and will miss you and Stephen.
I love you.
Cherades is always a big hit at my family christmas get togethers and it also brings about a lot of laughs and memories
Post a Comment