Saturday, December 6, 2008

Furniture Shopping.

Last night Stephen and I went furniture shopping. It was blast to be together, but my taste and Stephens taste is completely 100% different. We have pretty much decided that we lean more towards a sectional couch, there are so many different styles of sectional couches. We found two last night one style was contemporary but couchey (I think, I just made up a word) the other was plain and, just a couch. We could not agree on a single one. I can tell this is going to be a long process to picking out the perfect living room suite. I would have taken pics of the ones we were looking at but, I um... sort of broke my camera. I had the camera sitting up in a chair to take a sweet picture of us and, it fell off now the lens won't go back in. Oops...... Sorry mom no pictures for a little while till I can get it fixed.

0 comments: