My dad had to work, so Ms. Becky offered to let my mom and sisters eat with us. It was a great day, I had so much fun with everyone. I ate way to much turkey and dressing, I think I even got to nap a little on the couch. Oh! we got to see Wilson, he is walking now it is amazing to see how much he as grown . 
It was very easy to handle not that I'm going to be using it ever, its just for emergency situations We got to also walk around on the land since we really have not been able to during summer with all the brush in the way. We found a tree that was deformed, then we got to looking and it has a very old wire fence running strait through it.
I thought that it was neat. We also came across fresh rubbings on a few trees for all you deer hunters out there, Stephen was excited.

I thought that it was neat. We also came across fresh rubbings on a few trees for all you deer hunters out there, Stephen was excited.



0 comments:
Post a Comment