Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The weekend



I have humming birds, five of them. I got home the other night from work and Stephen had been working out- side he told me to go sit on the front porch I did and, five little humming birds just flew right in front of me all of them were fighting over the one humming bird feeder. It was so neat this one little humming bird would not let the others drink, he decided he owned it. For labor day we had some friends over, I never laughed so hard in my life they own a wii and, to go along with that they bought the wii fit.
I'm so sore from laughing just to see grown men trying to do yoga moves and stay balanced it was just hysterical. I also found out today my wonderful sister-in-law found out, she is having a little boy again. YEAH! She was hoping for a little girl but she don't care as long as its healthy. I can't wait till he gets here in January.

0 comments: