Saturday was such a lazy day it was the first day that we had got to spend time doing nothing in our new home. All I did was sweep the kitchen, watch a movie, and took a nap. It was wonderful. My parents and Amanda came down later that afternoon. I have so much fun with them, I miss my family like crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't trade Alabama for anything.
We joined Clements Baptist Church finally after months of looking this is where we felt God leading us to go. The people at Church are just so nice every time you turn a corner there waits someone to shake your hand, love on you, they just make you feel so welcome. I also love our Sunday School class its for the Newly and Nearly married couples. We have a busy week, Stephen is playing fall ball and has two games Thursday night. He is also getting a birthday weekend with friends Friday night, Katie Stephen time on Saturday whatever he wants to do, then Sunday I have this big party planned with all the family Sunday after church. I'm going to be so tired come Sunday night.



1 comments:
Man I wish I could have a lazy day!!!! I am glad you are enjoying your new home!!!
Post a Comment