This weekend was alot of fun we spent it with friends. Oh! We got to go on the Redstone Arsenal Base Friday night with 2 other couples to go bowling. Josh works on base and he had bought 45 games and he hadn't used them, so we spent most of Friday night bowling. My arm hurt so bad the next day. The Arsenal is kind of scary there was hardly any body around. Oh I'm about to make every one sad, I'm no longer a UT fan sorry, I'm officially a Alabama fan. ha ha! No really Tennessee just looked bad Saturday, and I don't like Stephen yelling at the T.V. like he did. We went to a Alabama Game party Saturday night, and that team just looks good. They walked all over Georgia. Stephen is mad at me now he said that it was not right for me to be a fair weather fan, and we can't have that in the Wheeler house hold. In all reality I don't care a thing about football. Today I'm going to go and get some fall decor for inside the house, I really want some corn stalks to put up out side too. I don't like it when it gets cold outside, the leaves are changing it is making me sad. I want warm weather to stay all year around.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment