I'm so excited! Friday when I got home from work we had got our T.V. in, I didn't think it would be in so soon. Stephen is so funny he was like a kid on Christmas morning opening all the boxes and saying the whole time Katie look what is in here, by the time it was all over the living room looked as if a tornado went through it. The T.V. is so big in our living room. After we had it all set up, we sat down to watch it, Stephen looked at me laughed and asked if it was going to burn our retinas out. It is not that big but when you have been watching a 30 in T.V.for a while this 47 in is pretty big. Now I don't have a place for the pictures that were on the T.V. stand before. I guess we are just going to have to get a book shelve now. :)
Monday, September 22, 2008
The T.V. and Happy Birthday Jaylen!
Posted by wonderfuljourney at Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment