My Husband is Dependable, Tender Strong, Sometimes Stubborn, Loyal, Gentle, Passionate, Kind, Handy, Playful, Oh yes very Sexy,Loving, Caring. I wouldn't Change anything about him, God has made him perfect in every way.
This past weekend was his 23rd birthday. We celebrated all weekend long. We went to Applebees Friday night with some close friends. They sang happy birthday of course, I do not know why, but when they start singing Happy Birthdays In restaurants I get so embarrassed. I'm not sure why? Stephen enjoyed the dessert though.I made Stephen a awesome Special Cheesecake topped with cherries, It was very yummy. It's Special for the reason. I stayed up till one in the morning making it.
Carson enjoyed himself we had music going he just danced all over the place, it was great entertainment for everyone.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Stephens Birthday!!
Posted by wonderfuljourney at Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy Birthday Stephen!!! We will see you this weekend at Deanna's
Post a Comment