Monday, October 6, 2008

Fiddlers

This weekend was full of good times. I was so happy when Amanda came down to spend the whole entire weekend with us. Friday night was the fiddlers convention. This is where people all over the south come each year to compete in there choice of Banjo, Mandolin, Dobro, Guitar, Old time singing, and my personal favorite buck dancing. People from ages 3 to 90 buck dance. Like this guy who is wearing the silly socks he is 84 and he still can buck dance with the best. There are also lots and lots of arts and crafts to choose from. Saturday was my Mary Kay make-up party that was so much fun. We girls all got made up and tried different kinds of products to make you feel beautiful in side, and out. Not to mention all the make-up we got to play in. Mrs. Kay did a wonderful job with the party.

1 comments:

Dee'Anna said...

I am glad you gal's had fun. Sorry I could not come. Working mom here!!!

Dee'Anna