Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our wonderful date night.



I just love our date nights. Its a lot of fun to just go out with each other. Last night we went to chillies for dinner we enjoyed our south western spring rolls appetizer, oh they make a awesome cajun chicken pasta. After we left Chillies we went and seen the new movie
Eagle Eye. It was so good, the movie just kept you on the edge of you seat. There is only very few curse words through out which is a plus, if you don't care for that kind of stuff. I have a few prayer request. Stephen is going to be working Seven, ten hour days for the next 4-6 weeks. He is on days for right now which is good, at least he will be home when I'm home. Maybe, I will get some projects done that I have been putting off for a little while. Oh, also that I find a new job real soon. I have a job, the hours are good, it is just that I have a boss who is not such a nice person. I have never heard anything positive come out of his mouth about his family, work or, other people. It just brings you down.

0 comments: