This week my hubby started his 7/10 hour days for the next 5 weeks of work. Poor thing will ask me every few days what is today again? He gets confused working everyday, I don't blame him I would too. I'm so excited my sister-in-law has a name picked out for the new wheeler baby. Elijah Gene Wheeler, I have to get started on his special present Aunt Katie is making for him. I have a lot of stuff to keep me busy this next month or so. Plus I'm having Christmas at our house this year, I have to plan for that. It is going to be fun with both families getting together. We are going to try to incorporate both my family, and Stephens families traditions. I know one tradition that we are going to keep, it is my favorite. My family opens all the presents one at a time youngest to oldest, or oldest to youngest just to see what everyone has. I'm not sure what Stephens favorite family tradition is? When we did Christmas last year with his family it seem to be chaos everywhere, but fun chaos. We will see what happens.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment