Today is the day, where we all get to vote on the future President. This is my first time to vote, I'm a little nervous to say the least. I'm also very excited that I get to be apart of a bittersweet historical election. I am bitter, because I'm opposing Obama and all his beliefs. I also have a uneasy feeling about the whole election. I'm having a sweet day, because I know that God has his hand on the election. It will go just the way God intended it to go. Good or Bad.
On a different note, I finally got my wedding video back after four months of being married. Colton did a wonderful job on it. I was very happy to watch the magical day all over again. We are going to have dinner with Stephen parents tonight to show them the video.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Voting
Posted by wonderfuljourney at Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment