Friday, November 14, 2008

Twilight!!

I am SO excited!! In 7 days the first Twilight movie comes out. Yay! I can not wait to see it, I hope it is as good as the book. I encourage everyone to read all the books, I read the first book in two days. I was actually putting off doing work around the house to read it. I promise you will not be sorry if you read them.
My life right now is not all that exciting. I will be very happy when this outage is over, so Stephen and I can go out, and do stuff together. I'm ready to hang out with some friends that we haven't seen in 2 months. I will also be happy when he can come back to church with me. I think that has been the hardest part of him working, not getting to come to church. I feel so lost with out him being there at our new church. I thank God for a wonderful couple in our morning class who offers for me to sit with them so I don't have to sit alone. Thank you very much to Haley and Skyler.
I'm looking foward to this weekend. My parents are coming down for the day, on Saturday. Emily is coming! I am very happy about that, I have not seen my sis in about 2 months, may be three.

1 comments:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

I know it's tough sitting alone at church. John works 12 hours shifts all the time and he works every other weekend as well. So, I'm totally feelin' ya! I'm glad you have a couple to sit with too! That's great! Enjoy your weekend!