Monday, November 10, 2008

Help us to decide.

Stephen and I are going to be buying brand new living room furniture and dinning room furniture. We can not decide on which living room set we like better. I like my pick which is the first picture and Stephens likes his choice which is the second set. Please tell us what you think.

^^Katie's choice^^
^^Stephens Choice^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to look at durability and function. I like the color of your choice but his choice looks more comfy. This is something that you will have for a long time. It may be "stylish" but think of comfort. His choice is 3 cushions where as yours is 2. Just my opinion.

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

i think stephens because his will not go outdated while yours is awesome and contemporary i think his will be more durable and comfortable! both look great!!

Jodi Richfield said...

I agree with you Katie, but both look great.