Friday, October 10, 2008

Cooking


Last night me and my hubby decided that we wanted to make kung pao scallops.

(P.F. Chang Style) We thought it would be cheaper to make them at home, than going to the restaurant. Well it's not, it cost close to 30 dollars to make the silly things, and it didn't taste as good as it would if we were in the restaurant. We also made it with chicken, it was much better with the texture and everything.
I tell you what sitting on our back deck is so pretty, you can capture some pretty amazing sunsets. It had been raining most of the day Wednesday, it was just gloomy. The sky finally cleared off in the afternoon and, it was beautiful for the rest of the day. Right before the sun went down a storm was moving in it was very pretty. I felt a need to take a picture of it.
God is pretty amazing. This would be a great idea for a painted picture.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just might have to frame your sunsets!!!!
I love you
Aunt Mandy