Last night Stephen and I finally got to go out to P.F. Changs we were going to go this last weekend, but with moving and everything that was going on we just didn't feel like it. I never got the chance to eat at the one in Nashville, so when I moved to Alabama the city was building this outdoor mall on steroids, I'm mean its really, really big they have stores from Kate Spade to Old Navy and everything in between. I go on to say P.F. Changs has become one of favorite resturants of all time. It was yummy Cheese Cake.
I also got to put up my humming bird feeder. No hummers yet, the people that live right next door have tons of them, Im hoping to attract some.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Out and about to Bridge Street Mall
Posted by wonderfuljourney at Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
your house is SO cute!! you two look very happy!!! much love, Jodi
Happy 2 months!!! Dee'Anna
Post a Comment