Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New house #2




The last blog I posted about the house is not true anymore. We came back and offered the amount it was listed for. So went ahead and put a contract on the house last week and we went and had to inspect the house to make sure it we didn't see anything wrong with it. Stephen got his brothers to help, and I got to play with my nephew while they did that. Carson was so cute he asked me if he could take of his shoes, and he did, in the house we only have carpet in the bedrooms and I walked in to the master bedroom and he kept standing there he would not come in there. I asked him what was wrong and he said he was scared of the carpet and he didn't like it so he just sat at the edge of the carpet. It was so cute. He is growing so fast. I'm also already screwing stuff up I was playing with the dishwasher just looking at it to see how it works, I made it workalright, but it wouldn't turn off I thought I had broke it. We pulled all the manuals out trying to figure it out. I'm going to enjoy having a NEW house to decorate and plant flowers and make it into what we both want.

0 comments: