I want everyone to meet a new member to our family. His name is Buster. He is a 8 week old boxer puppy. We have had him for a total of 11 days. And, we can tell you our lives haven't been the same since we brought him home. Stephen and I have learned that you don't leave anything in the floor that you don't want eaten or torn up. He likes under clothes... Potty training is the worst. (We have been on clean up patrol for 10 days.) Buster HATES being alone and whimpers when you leave. When walking on a leash he tries very hard to walk you. It is very hard to keep Buster full. Oh... There are so many thing we have learned. But, we have also learned Buster is a very sweet, very loving, very hyper puppy, and we love him silly. 



P.S. I watched Marley and Me for the first time last night.
P.S. I watched Marley and Me for the first time last night.
Buster's name should have been Marley.



0 comments:
Post a Comment