Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Stephen's Birthday.

This past week we celebrated Stephen's birthday. We started the morning off with Stephen opening his present from me. I was to excited to wait any longer. A few weeks ago I asked Stephen what would he like for his birthday. His reply was a tree stand. So I was officially on the hunt for the best tree stand. By the way I never knew that tree stands could be so complicated. I mean you've got your ladder stand, a climbing stand, a tripod stand, and this harness thing in which you basically dangle from a tree with a gun shooting at poor deer and whatnot's. So after much advising from my dad and debating I settled for one. The hubby got a climbing stand. He was so proud of it. Then for lunch we had steak and carrot cake. It was a great day.
Then this past weekend we continued to celebrate. We grilled, and ate Stephen's favorite dessert citrus cheesecake. It was so yummy. We also got to have both of our families over. It was a blast to have everyone here to fellowship with each other. Stephen and I have been blessed with wonderful, loving families.





0 comments: