Yay!!! I'm actually doing a posting. I really have not felt like posting anything. Due to the fact we have been so busy, and we really are just trying to take time away from the blogging world. We have considered doing away with the whole blogging thing. But, I like how we can let my family see what we have been up to during the week. There is so much to blog about it's not even funny. So I am just going to start with last weekend, since that has been the most recent fun events we have had. We went to my dear grandparents house for the weekend. It was a blast, Stephen and I had the pleasure of raided their garden and got to bring home some yummy goodies. Like fresh green tomatoes, (that were even better fried) fresh peppers, cantaloupe, Oh! and a 50 pound watermelon. I am not exaggerating at all. I wish I had a picture of the thing, it was enormous. Then this week I have been attempting to lay out a few hours during the day to at least get a nice base tan so I won't burn to terribly bad on our vacation that is coming up in a couple of weeks. (I am so excited!) I am so prone to burning. This has been our week. How was yours?
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment