Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Weekend.

Stephen and I really are not that into Valentines Day. To me it is just another day that one person said; Let everyone on February 14 celebrate there love to one another. In my opinion that is stupid because, if you are in love and happily married or whatever the case maybe, you should want to celebrate your love and do things for one another any other day in the year. So for Valentines all we did was went to eat at Macaroni Grill and rented a movie. Even though the wait was 2 hours at the restaurant I still had fun hanging out with my favorite person. While we were waiting Stephen suggested that we go to H.H. Greg for a little bit. When we got there Stephen told me to go pick out a camera that I wanted, I was so excited. I was taking pictures as soon as I got into the car. I was worse than a kid on Christmas Day. After all the hustle and bustle of the night, I was glad to get back home. It was nice to pop in the movie and curl up on couch together. I think that we both agreed that it was the best part of the whole night.


I had to draw a stick man picture of us. We also played a few games of tic-tack-toe.

At the Macaroni Grill they gave out chocolate, flowers, and had a lady to sing in Italian.


Sunday after Church we got to spend a little time with our sweet nephews. Eli is getting so big, he has changed so much from the last time we saw him. He will just smile and goo at everything.
So sweet.







0 comments: