Monday, March 9, 2009

Shopping with mom, and the funky food we ate later.

Stephen and I had a full fun weekend. Saturday I had the pleasure of going shopping just my mom and me. We found some really great things. After we shopped, Mom and I ate at this new pizza place called Brixx wood fired pizza. It was very yummy. Then we got to share some marble slab together. It was so nice and much needed. The whole family finally got back together and attended the Wild Game Dinner at the church. We had some really weird food. I tried black bear which was not that bad, but the moose I had on the other hand was not that great. Imagine that. Stephen said he liked it alright. (He's silly) They had a auction after we ate and we had fun on bidding on a few things. It was a lot of fun to spend time with my family. Thanks mom for taking me out.










0 comments: