Finally! I think the computer here at work is messed up. I haven't been able to upload any pictures this week until now. YAY! Last Saturday I had a Pampered Chef party it was wonderful. I got to spend some great precious hours with my memaw. This was the first time she has ever been to our home. She seemed to approve of everything. My mom and sister came too of course. I love my family. 



Later Saturday night Stephen and I got invited to go and see some of the band members from Heart Land play. It was a blast.
Skyler and Hayley
David and Rachel these two couples are awesome.

On Sunday Stephen and I had our first picnic of the year. Oh it was very nice, even though it was a spur of the moment thing and didn't get to cook anything. It was great to just get outside and goof off like kids. I love our picnics together.
Subway was very yummy.

Subway was very yummy.



0 comments:
Post a Comment