On June 5th our sweet, energetic little nephew turned 3. I can not believe it, he is changing everyday. His party was Cars themed, he loves Lightning McQueen. Kachowwwww!!!!! For his birthday we got Carson this awesome table that you can draw all over with dry erase markers. He loved it. 

We also bought a little table and chairs to sit on our little deck Friday night, I was so excited. We (Stephen) didn't get around to putting it all together Friday night so Saturday at six in the morning my wonderful, loving husband got up and started getting the table together. Well, at a little after 6 I got up from all the noise with my beloved husband talking to himself to see if he needed any help. Bless his heart. Of course Stephen said no, then apologized for waking me, and told me that he just wanted to get it all together so we could sit outside eat breakfast and enjoy a little bit of time together before I had to leave for work, and that's why he got up so early. He is so sweet and thoughtful.


We also bought a little table and chairs to sit on our little deck Friday night, I was so excited. We (Stephen) didn't get around to putting it all together Friday night so Saturday at six in the morning my wonderful, loving husband got up and started getting the table together. Well, at a little after 6 I got up from all the noise with my beloved husband talking to himself to see if he needed any help. Bless his heart. Of course Stephen said no, then apologized for waking me, and told me that he just wanted to get it all together so we could sit outside eat breakfast and enjoy a little bit of time together before I had to leave for work, and that's why he got up so early. He is so sweet and thoughtful.



Here you go mom this is what it looks like.



0 comments:
Post a Comment