I'm so excited we are going to go and look at a couple of homes tomorrow. One of the houses has a in-ground swimming pool which is really exciting. Maybe that will be the one? We already own 11 acres and live in a one bed one bath apartment, we are not ready to build yet so we are going to try to buy a home instead, and live there for a year or two then sell. I had Stephen laughing at me last night. I was so excited that we maybe getting a house of. I told him all the stuff I wanted to do. Like, plant flowers lots of them, what color I want the walls if we dont like the colors, what decor style. Please pray that we find the perfect little house to start our family. IM EXCITED!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment